Because our mission is to provide a private school option to students who otherwise could not afford a private school education, the family of the student must be considered as having limited financial resources. Family income plays a factor in determining eligibility. Families with questions relating to this subject should contact the Admissions Office prior to applying.
Thank you for your interest in applying to De La Salle North Catholic High School!
- Students must take an Admissions placement test.
- All incoming 9th-grade students entering the 2024–2025 school year must be 14 years old by September 1, 2024, a requirement of the Corporate Work Study Program. Please call the Admissions office with any questions regarding the age requirement.
Below is our Admissions process for the incoming freshman class. If any questions should arise and/or you need assistance in the process, the Admissions Office is always ready and willing to support families. Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 503-285-9385 ext. 140 or ext. 145 para Español.
How to Apply:
PARENTS are responsible for completing the following:
- Use this link to create an account via our Finalsite Portal: https://delasallenorth.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in
- Complete our online Admission Application via Finalsite.
- Complete the free FACTS financial assessment via this link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4CSGH
- Upload a request for records form to Finalsite so our school can request records from your student's current middle school.
YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL is responsible for submitting the following to De La Salle North Catholic High School:
- Recommendation letter from your 8th grade Math teacher*
- Recommendation letter from your 8th grade English teacher*
- Recommendation letter from your 8th grade Principal or Counselor*
- Parent will need to send a link via SchoolAdmin for teachers to complete this step.
- 7th and 8th grade report cards that include attendance and disciplinary records submitted by your current middle school.
- Parent will need to have a records-release form signed so the middle school can release the information over to us.
STUDENTS are responsible for completing the following:
- Take our Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) entrance exam at DLSNC. Secure your spot by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 503-285-9385 x140.
General Admissions Requirements:
- Minimum GPA is a 2.0 GPA, no D’s or F’s.
- All incoming freshmen are required to attend the Summer Employment Foundations Academy (SEFA).
- Selected students will be required to attend summer school
- All contracts and deposit amount must be in by the stated deadline on the acceptance letter.