Thank you for considering employment at De La Salle North Catholic. We seek applicants with a passion for educational ministry, a desire to work within a team, and a zeal for working with young students in an urban setting.
De La Salle North Catholic High School provides a faith-based, college-preparatory high school education to underserved students from the Portland area. Our goal is to develop tomorrow’s community leaders by making high-quality education accessible to motivated young people in a learning environment that values cultural, spiritual, and ethnic diversity. Our educational approach provides each student with the opportunity to succeed through small classes, high expectations, and active participation in our Corporate Work Study Program affiliated with the nationally-recognized Cristo Rey Network.
De La Salle North Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in the administration of any of its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment.
Principal - Job Description
Job Title: Principal
Reports To: President
Commencement: Assume responsibilities by July 1, 2024
Salary/Benefits: Competitive salary with full benefits
Application: Please submit the following materials as separate pdf documents to
Ashleigh de Villiers, President, at email@example.com:
- Cover letter expressing interest in this particular position
- Current resume
- A brief (one page) description of your educational philosophy
- A list of five professional references with the name, relationship, phone number, and email address of each (references will not be contacted without the candidate’s permission)
- November 2023 – Position posted, call for applications
- November – January 15 – Application Window
- First and Second Round Interviews – January and February
- Selection – March